Specialised Cancer Treatment
MyHealth Africa works with internationally accredited hospitals that provide world-class and personalized care to cancer patients.
The hospitals have a team of experienced cancer specialists and oncologists with expertise in providing comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of all types of cancer.
Inquire about specialised cancer treatmentSend us your specialised cancer treatment query and a dedicated support specialist will get back to you shortly.
We're Here to Help When You Need Cancer TreatmentOur partner hospitals provide comprehensive and advanced cancer treatment options.
If experiencing cancer signs and symptoms such as having unexplained extreme weight loss, thickening or lump in a part of the body, e.g., breast, fever, fatigue, unusual bleeding, and discharge.
Early cancer screening helps identify the early warning signs of cancer and prevents cancer from spreading into tissues and other body parts.
Send your medical reports and preferences to us. For a comprehensive evaluation of your medical condition and quality treatment.
Receive quotation(s) within 24 hours. Get a FREE treatment plan and the estimated cost of your treatment when seeking overseas medical attention.
Get specialized treatment. Receive world-class and personalized medical care from top joint replacement surgeons and orthopaedics in our partner hospitals.
Looking For Comprehensive Cancer Treatment Options?
Want to speak with a top cancer specialist in our hospital network?Contact us on WhatsApp
Our Hospital Network
- Personalized care in diagnosis and treatment of cancer
- Exceptional cancer specialists
- Robotic surgery for complex procedures
- Leading cancer centre in Kenya
- Latest technology in cancer treatment
- Modern and advanced-day care chemotherapy unit
- 10 dedicated cancer centres across India
- Specialized cancer treatment options
- Team of surgical and radiation cancer specialists
- Comprehensive cancer screening
- X-ray computed tomography (CT scanner) for cancer diagnosis
- Bone marrow transplants and chemotherapy as cancer treatment options
- Leading Cancer Care Centre in Dubai
- World-class cancer care
- Diagnoses and treats head and neck, lung, and liver cancer
- Cutting-edge technology in cancer treatment
- Radiotherapy to kill or damage cancer cells from growing and multiplying
- Exceptional team of cancer specialists
- Diagnosis and treatment of all cancer types
- CTC technique to enable early diagnosis and effective treatment of cancer
- Robotic surgery for complex procedures
Abu Dhabi, UAE
- 1st cancer centre of excellence in Abu Dhabi
- Diagnoses and treats colorectal, breast and lung cancer
- Medical oncologists with expertise in providing diagnosis and treatment of cancer
Numbers from our network
10Dedicated Apollo Hospitals' cancer centres across India.
5+Years of improved survival using intraoperative Hyperthermia Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy at As-Salam International Hospital.
125+Surgical and radiation oncologist specialists at Apollo Hospitals, India.
Book Cancer Treatment seamlessly at a world-class health facility
Our special treatment of you goes above and beyond the patient room, we (walk with you through your treatment journey) from when you get in touch with us, to the moment you're back home… that's the MyHealth Africa promise!
- Get in touch with MyHealth Africa to assign you a dedicated patient support specialist.
- Share your recent medical records.
- MyHealth Africa matches you with the right cancer specialist for your condition.
- Get free detailed treatment plans from our specialists for you to choose from.
- Get booked at a leading cancer treatment facility of your choice, with our assistance every step of the way!
Success stories from our patients
I searched for a hospital in the UK and Europe, but it proved expensive. International medical treatment (IMT) located a hospital in Delhi, India. The Indraprastha Apollo hospital is a good place, very professional and immaculately maintained…
Prostate Cancer - United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Stage I, II, and III: Cancer has grown and spread into tissues.
Stage IV: Cancer has spread into other parts of the body.
We're with you every step of the way!