Specialized Liver Transplant
MyHealth Africa network has a network of internationally accredited hospitals that provide high-quality care to patients who need liver transplantation.
Our facilities have specialists with expertise in providing living donor, orthotopic, and split liver transplants.
Inquire about specialized liver transplantSend us your specialized liver transplant query and a dedicated support specialist will get back to you shortly.
We're Here to Help When You Need A Liver TransplantOur partner hospitals provide comprehensive and personalized treatment options to cater to your needs.
It involves the removal of a diseased liver and replacing it with a healthy one. A patient with end-stage liver disease (chronic liver failure) may require a liver transplant.
Transplantation of the whole liver is not always necessary; only a section is needed for paediatric transplant patients to treat biliary atresia, the most common liver disease in children.
Send your medical reports and preferences to us For a comprehensive evaluation of your medical condition and quality treatment.
Receive quotation(s) within 24 hours Get a FREE treatment plan and the estimated cost of your treatment when seeking overseas medical attention.
Get specialized treatment. Receive world-class and personalized medical care from top liver transplant surgeons and hepatologists in our partner hospitals.
Looking for Comprehensive Liver Transplant Procedures?
Want to speak with the top specialists in our hospital network?Contact us on WhatsApp
Our Hospital Network
- Specialists with extensive experience in transplantation & surgical disease treatment.
- Caters to adults and children below one year & 10kgs.
- Successfully carried out 400+ liver transplants.
- One of the most technologically advanced hospitals in Egypt.
- Transplantation guiding principles for patient and donor safety.
- Intensive care medical team available 24/7.
- Acibadem Liver Transplant Center a reference centre for complex cases in Turkey & abroad.
- 1-year survival rate of 92% and a 5-year survival rate of 89% in liver transplants.
- 1,000+ liver transplants to date.
- Leader and pioneer in international accreditation and recognition.
- Advanced diagnostics with early detection and effective treatment.
- Complete care from causes and treatment to post-treatment health programs.
- 360-degree care in liver disease and transplantation.
- 1st successful paediatric and adult liver transplants in India.
- 90% success rate.
- Liver Care Program for comprehensive management of liver, biliary tract & pancreatic diseases.
- Dedicated paediatric liver specialists.
- Post-Liver Transplant Medical Care.
Numbers from our network
2,600+Liver transplants performed at Apollo Hospitals, India
92%1-Year survival rate for liver transplants performed at Acibadem International Hospital, Turkey.
1stSuccessful paediatric and adult liver transplant in India performed at Apollo Hospitals, India.
Book your Liver Transplant seamlessly at a world-class health facility
Our special treatment of you goes above and beyond the patient room, we (walk with you through your treatment journey) from when you get in touch with us, to the moment you're back home… that's the MyHealth Africa promise!
- Get in touch with MyHealth Africa and we'll assign you a dedicated patient support specialist.
- Share your recent medical records.
- MyHealth Africa matches you with the right specialist for your condition.
- Our Liver Transplant specialist will share their expert medical opinion with free detailed treatment plans for you to choose from.
- Your dedicated support specialist will guide you through the ethical committee and visa application process to facilitate your booking.
- Your support specialist makes your booking at a leading treatment facility of your choice, with our assistance every step of the way!
Success stories from our patients
I'd like to say that the doctors at Apollo Hospital India are very unique in what they do. I was happy with the whole process, we were discharged earlier than we'd expected due to a quick recovery. My experience is that the teamwork between the doctors is quite encouraging, special gratitude goes to Doctor Dr.Neerav Goyal, the head surgeon for a liver transplant, he is a remarkable man
Jesse Jenga Mushero
Liver Transplant Donor - Kenya
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We're with you every step of the way!