MyHealth Africa is a fast-growing health tech company transforming how patients access healthcare services locally, regionally across Africa and internationally. We recently won Best Healthtech company in Africa for 2022 by the Global Startup Awards.
We seek a self-driven and analytical paid digital media master to join our team.
Working as the Paid Digital Media Specialist, you will be tasked with creating, optimising, and managing the MyHealth Africa Group’s digital channels (MyHealth Africa & International Medical Treatment). This includes but is not limited to paid search, display, video, social and programmatic advertising campaigns.
You will work with and report to the Head of Growth Marketing from our office in Westlands, Nairobi.
- Work with the Marketing, Business Development and Patient Coordination teams to develop media strategies and channel/platform recommendations followed by detailed media schedules.
- Engage internal stakeholders on day-to-day operations, media trend updates and various campaign reports on local/regional/international levels.
- Work with the Content and Technology team to ensure tags are correctly implemented, the destination page is live, and the web content is in line with the ad content.
- Undertake market and competitor research to identify revenue opportunities within the paid digital media space.
- Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting.
- Set quarterly paid media goals and KPIs from overall company goals.
- Develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns for MyHealth Africa Group across multiple media – paid search, display, video, and social platforms.
- Oversee performance and management of the entire MHAG ads portfolio across all channels (PPC, display, social media etc.)
- Manage all aspects of campaign configuration, launch, and ongoing optimisation – including strategy, ad creation, data-based optimisation, budget/billing management, and ad trafficking.
- Troubleshoot, brainstorm, problem solve and find creative solutions to emerging needs.
- Identify optimisation opportunities, including continuous testing of ad copy and landing pages, including A/B testing.
- Understand and comply with globally set parameters/policies and campaign execution processes while guiding other team members.
- Monitor and optimise performance during the campaign period across platforms such as Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Prepare weekly digital reports, end-of-campaign reports, and reconciliation of final costs for finance billings.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, best practices, and new technologies.
- Ensure campaigns are meeting clearly defined conversion objectives.
- 3+ years of proven work experience in a digital media buying role (PPC and Social).
- Relevant certifications in Google Ads, Google Analytics and Digital Media.
- Experience working in a high-growth startup or media buying agency is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical background with an understanding of measurement tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Meta Business Suite, LinkedIn Insights)
- Quantitative ability and an advanced understanding of digital media analytics, i.e., how to set up media analytics to track KPIs
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet business needs.
- Adaptability: quickly adjust tactics to meet revenue goals under tight timelines.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn new skills/discover new approaches.
- Self-starter able to work under minimum supervision.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Take ownership of projects but work well in a team.
- Experience working in the health sector is also an added advantage.
Benefits of this job
Application deadline: TBA