MyHealth Africa is a Nairobi-based health-tech company whose mission is to provide exceptional tech solutions to patients by enabling them to conveniently manage their health and that of their families as well as to enable them to find the right medical specialist, right medical service, and right medical treatment locally, regionally and internationally.
We are looking for a hard-working and ambitious Mid-level UI/UX person who has attention to detail and is wanting to contribute to building the largest integrated health platform in Africa and beyond.
The candidate should be a hands-on UI/UX developer and be ready to work in a large dynamic organization with multiple priorities.
Working with our development team, the candidate will help design new designs for our web platforms as well as the mobile app.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and developers.
- Design and iterate company documents and presentations.
- Designing user interface elements across all our platforms (Web and mobile).
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches, and tables).
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, images and the brand guidelines of the company.
- Support marketing team by helping with social media posters and marketing materials.
- At least 1 year of experience as a UI/UX developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrated experience working with Adobe XD, Figma, Photoshop, and illustrator.
- A very good understanding of how users interact with the web and mobile applications.
- Must have an eye for attention to detail.
- A good understanding of Front-end development languages is an added advantage. Ie. HTML, CSS, XML etc.
- A strong desire to learn and figure out how to make a web and mobile application more user-friendly and functional.
- Excellent communication and English writing skills area must.
- A wiliness to learn and work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Flexible and willingness to help in other areas if need be.
- Must be a team player.
Benefits of this job
Application deadline: TBA