MyHealth Africa is a fast-growing Healthtech company transforming how patients access healthcare services in Africa and internationally. We recently won Best Healthtech company in Africa for 2022 by the Global Startup Awards.
We are looking for a hard-working and ambitious Mid-level Full-stack Developer who has attention to detail and is wanting to contribute to building the largest integrated health platform in Africa and beyond.
The candidate must have led a team and have a history of meeting deadlines and delivering high standard and quality projects.
The candidate should be a hands-on mid-level full-stack developer and be ready to work in a dynamic organization with multiple priorities.
Working with our development team, the candidate will help build out new features on our web platform as well as build other exciting health tech solutions, including working on the front end/back end, developing REST APIs, and adding new web pages.
This is a unique role to join a fast-growing and high impact company as we start our rapid expansion across Africa.
- Research, plan and develop new features on our patient-facing web platform.
- Research, plan and develop new features for our medical management system.
- Develop REST APIs.
- Help to figure out how to make our web applications more functional.
- Integrate APIs from third-party systems.
- Participate in code reviews, automated and functional testing, and other aspects of our quality assurance process.
- Participate in the development of new innovative health tech systems.
- Any other tasks assigned to you by the CTO or CEO.
- At least 3 years of experience developing web applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of software development best practices.
- Experience in API integrations - SMS/WhatsApp APIs integration; Payment integration APIs; Map API integrations.
- Good understanding of python is a strong advantage.
- A strong desire to learn and figure out how to make a web application more user-friendly and functional.
- Excellent communication and English writing skills are a must.
- Attention to detail.
- A wiliness to learn and work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Flexible and willing to help in other areas if need be.
- A team player is a must.
- Experience working in a start-up is highly preferred.